FOR DISABILITY INCLUSION.
ALL IN SPORT CONSULTING works with organizations to create life-changing opportunities through sport for people with physical disabilities.
Our mission is empowering our clients to bring the power of sport to all.
WHAT WE DO
ALL IN SPORT CONSULTING partners with organizations to create life-changing opportunities through sport for people with disabilities. We believe sport can change all aspects of a person’s life from physical and emotional health to educational and employment trajectories. Leading through lived experience complemented by corporate, nonprofit, and adapted sport expertise, we work to challenge the status quo and advance the adapted sport movement, elevate the disability narrative, and expand access to sport through:
- Adapted sport program development and implementation
- Strategic planning, advising, and speaking engagements
- Training, education, and curriculum development
- Industry research and economic impact studies
- Policy creation and advancement
< Dawna Callahan, All In Sport Consulting (left) with Nicole Clapp, American Legion Auxiliary 2019-2021 (right)
- In Opportunity for All – Everyone should have the opportunity to experience the power of sport.
- Representation Matters – As an athlete with a disability, our founder Dawna Callahan brings authentic, lived experience along with more than 20 years of professional expertise to our clients, an invaluable combination that adds up to real, measurable results.
- In Extending Our Reach – Our reach must extend beyond the mainstream adapted sport community to other industries and audiences to increase awareness and create greater opportunities.
ADVANCING THE ADAPTED SPORT MOVEMENT
At ALL IN SPORT CONSULTING, we understand that the success of the adapted sport movement relies on:
- Strong alliances
- Identifying opportunities for collaboration
- Bringing people together
Together, we can work toward the common goal of not only strengthening the adapted sport movement, but ADVANCING it. Relationships are the key premise to our success!