No matter your starting point, All In Sport Consulting provides guidance in establishing or improving adapted sport programs, training, events, infrastructure, and policies to help your organization expand access to the power of sport to everyone. Whether your organization is already engaged in the movement or looking to learn more, we can help.
Our Services Include:
- Program Management and Implementation – Providing comprehensive adapted sport program support from design to delivery.
- Strategic Planning – Providing an organizational roadmap for achieving short and long-term goals.
- Training and Education – Creating customized education and training opportunities for program leadership, educators and coaches.
- Facility and Infrastructure Advisement – Reviews and recommendations with thorough needs assessments and SWOT analyses focused on both inclusion and accessibility.
- Competition and Event Planning – Produce world-class events focused on details and logistics.
- Technical Expertise – Offering solutions and understanding between policy and practice.
- Speaking Engagements – From panels to keynotes we deliver informed and relevant presentations.
All In Sport Consulting CEO and Founder Dawna Callahan’s experience includes leadership positions with four leading national, multi-sport, multi-disability organizations, including: